Bang for your buck, this is the best deal you are gonna get. Need a good rope to start/ beginners I am CALLING YOU OUT? (Don't be shy, we all start at the same place, you'll get better quick, trust me.:))
Hey seasoned veterans... Want a rope to keep as a backup for those "friends" who want to top-rope with a beer in their hands on a Sunday afternoon... This is your rope.
Why is it so cheap? Cause yarn comes in white. These ropes have more white yarn, so it's cheaper. The most expensive part of rope manufacture is the dye used. The more flashy the rope, usually, the more expensive it is. Don't believe me, shop around. Super fluorescent ropes will run you about 350-399$. And like an 89 Corolla to a Ferrari, you might look better, but we all arrive at the same time, cause a car is a car, and the speed limit is the limit.
- Best value for money rope
- All Equinox ropes feature Endura DRY treatment on the core
- Designed with more white fiber in the sheath, thereby reducing the cost.
- Very good to tie knot
- Ease of handling and clipping
- Incredibly durable
- Designed for top rope, big wall and trad climbing Ideal for sport climbing and multi-pitch routes
- Great for developing routes
More info HERE!